Extra Rear Wheel?? Anyone??

I am looking for an extra rear wheel setup, either with or without sprocket and disk. If anyone has an extra that is in decent shape that they are willing to part with, PM me please

Thanks

I just bought an almost new 2002 YZ426F with less than 20hrs on it. The previous owner just got done installing a new set of Black excel rims, silver Talon billet hubs, and heavy duty spokes with spline drive nipples. They look almost like new. Only have a few rides on them. I mostly ride trails and some desert so I'm going to get an 18" rear wheel. The wheel I would like to sell is 19X2.15" and will fit 99-06 YZ400, 426, 450F. I'm not sure yet if I want to sell the wheel outright or have it re-laced and just sell the 19" rim and spokes. Your probably looking for a stock rear wheel, but let me know if your interested. :ride:

Interested, but with that setup, I would imagine that it would cost me too much. That is the same setup I have, but looking for a second wheel for the paddle.

Trauma,

I sent you a PM with pricing. :ride:

What's a fair price for a stock 18" rear wheel in great condition with sprocket and disc? How about for just a bare 18" rear wheel. Both are stock silver Excels. Thanks.