HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yami racer

What Trailer to get??

4 posts in this topic

I am starting to go further for races and my regular flat bed trailer is not cuting it anymore. I would like to get an enclosed trailer but have no idea where to start. Everything I find looks to be 6' x 12' and that is just too big for me to store and tow. Does anyone make a 6' x 6' or maybe 6' x 8' enclosed trailer? Thanks for any help.

They make a 5X8.I had one about 2 years back.You could fit a full size bike and not much else in there.Unless you will ONLY ever be taking one bike I would suggest the 6X12.Much more room and you can get the tall ceiling so you can stand up stragiht in it.

I agree. Any smaller than a 6 x 12 and your waisting your time. Check the want adds. But better than that just talk to every one you meet. Thats how I found my 6 x 14 haulmark 2yrs old for $1400.00. You'll be suprised what you find when you make friends at the track.

I have a 7x12 Haulmark. I really want to upgrade, but I need to upgrade my truck first.