any cheap mod's for a yz426?

are their any motor mods i can do that arnt to expensive? is their like a timing key i can buy?

Cams-$350

iCat-$200

Thats all that I can think of. You really dont want to do major motor mods unless you are willing to put up with paying for race gas and rebuildilng the top end every 40 hours. Your best bet is intake mods. Like a jet kit, power now wings, and a boyesen accelerator pump cover. Any time you start doing motor mods to a 4 stroke (other then big bore) you are looking at a lot of money intially and a lot of money in maintenance.

kawirider,

Never heard of the icat until you just wrote about it. I saw it for sale, but no reviews on it. Is it pretty good?

What are your technical opinions. If you could elaborate more that would be great.

Thanks,

Brian

kawirider,

Never heard of the icat until you just wrote about it. I saw it for sale, but no reviews on it. Is it pretty good?

What are your technical opinions. If you could elaborate more that would be great.

Thanks,

Brian

thats what i was wondering. i heard of the icat but i dont think it would do to much good except help stop you from fouling plugs. but who knows.

i think the I-cat gives you a stronger spark for longer.

p.s the bk mod is good if you have that pesky bog on the bottom, details can be found if you search :ride:

i think the I-cat gives you a stronger spark for longer.

p.s the bk mod is good if you have that pesky bog on the bottom, details can be found if you search :ride:

well the only thing it claimes to give better throtol response and that if the jetting is off it will burn up the extra fuel and stop plugs from fouling. i think ill be getting one cause if my plug fouls i have to rip the quad all apart to get at the plug cause its like 1inch below the gas tank.