Renthal fat bar makes big difference

Rode today with my new fat high bars. I'm 6ft 3 and 240. They took some getting used to but after half an hour i could tell a big difference. It felt more stable at high speeds and has taken away a lot of the vibration compared to the old bars. The tigh stuff was a bit harder to negotiate but that will get better when i get used to them. :ride:

I couldnt believe the difference in handling and confidence, when changing my stock flexo-matics to a set of CR/High Pro-Tapers. Never looked back, and I dont even like to ride anyone elses bike since I am used to mine, they all feel out of whack.

:ride:

Never looked back, and I don't even like to ride anyone elses bike since I am used to mine, they all feel out of whack.

:ride:

Ditto! My Renthal Fat Bar feels great, and has taken some VERY serious hits riding in the woods and has not moved a bit. Love them!!

fordskin--at your size(I'm 6'4"-230), I would start thinking of how you'll collect enough money to do your suspension up, then you'll really notice a difference in handling! Stock suspension set up is for a 185 lb rider (i believe, someone correct me please if I'm wrong), so you'll notice a huge difference.

my two bits