HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fordskin

Renthal fat bar makes big difference

3 posts in this topic

Rode today with my new fat high bars. I'm 6ft 3 and 240. They took some getting used to but after half an hour i could tell a big difference. It felt more stable at high speeds and has taken away a lot of the vibration compared to the old bars. The tigh stuff was a bit harder to negotiate but that will get better when i get used to them. :ride:

I couldnt believe the difference in handling and confidence, when changing my stock flexo-matics to a set of CR/High Pro-Tapers. Never looked back, and I dont even like to ride anyone elses bike since I am used to mine, they all feel out of whack.

:ride:

Never looked back, and I don't even like to ride anyone elses bike since I am used to mine, they all feel out of whack.

:ride:

Ditto! My Renthal Fat Bar feels great, and has taken some VERY serious hits riding in the woods and has not moved a bit. Love them!!

fordskin--at your size(I'm 6'4"-230), I would start thinking of how you'll collect enough money to do your suspension up, then you'll really notice a difference in handling! Stock suspension set up is for a 185 lb rider (i believe, someone correct me please if I'm wrong), so you'll notice a huge difference.

my two bits