HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unkle_Moose

Is there anybody out there?

6 posts in this topic

Now that were all back from the dark side of the moon I have one question. Do we have to login everytime we sign on. Keep up the good work. For all NorCal/NV Riders RAIN DANCING! Get with it people.

Ride Safe & Ride Often

Hi Moose,

Look at the bottom of each post. BTW, I'm thinking of heading to Hollister sometime in early Nov. Are you anywhere close?

Bryce

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Unkle Moose:

Now that were all back from the dark side of the moon I have one question. Do we have to login everytime we sign on. Keep up the good work. For all NorCal/NV Riders RAIN DANCING! Get with it people.

Ride Safe & Ride Often

Welcome back...

You don't have to login everytime you want to do something (unlike the previous version). Now, you're logged-in until you log out! :)

--Steve

Gee I guess I just need to read all the way down before making stupid comments :) Bryce I live about 1.5 hours north of Hollister. It has some good riding but we need some of that Northwest Rain. Let me know when your going. Doing some cross country races in Nov if they don't keep cancelling because of dust.

Ride Often & Ride Safe :D