Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sharky_do_do

'05 yz450 shrouds...will they fit an '06 yz450?

9 posts in this topic

Hey Felluz - The design of the '06 yz450 kinda sucks, my leg keeps getting caught on the shroud when I corner.

Was wondering if anyone has tried putting '05 yz450 shrouds on an '06 yz 450? Do they fit?

Sharky

Hey Felluz - The design of the '06 yz450 kinda sucks, my leg keeps getting caught on the shroud when I corner.

Was wondering if anyone has tried putting '05 yz450 shrouds on an '06 yz 450? Do they fit?

Sharky

Dude! Just step back and look at them.But I do have a set of new o5's I'll trade you! :ride:

No, the 06 have them go over the entire gas tank so you don't get the "bubbles."

nope

they are completly re-designed. One of the smartest things Yamaha has done, too bad they did it 6 years LATE!!! :ride:

Thanks felluz for the responses, and confirming that they don't fit. You've saved me alot of time.

For the others (yamahas crazy310) with comments like "That has to be the dumbest question ever." Think about it for a minute..if I KNEW they did not fit, I would not have asked. Don't respond to any more of my posts unless you can play nice in the sandbox with everyone. :ride:

This is my first Yami....