HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoaDKill

WR400/426 Exhaust Plug Wanted (yes wanted!)

8 posts in this topic

I am looking to buy an exhaust plug for a wr400/426 for an experiment I am performing modifying an exhaust system - anyone got a plug they want to get rid of?

Are you talking about a plug to cap the exhaust like used for washing your bike? If so, I found a rubber plug that works perfect at Home Depot for like $2. I'm sure a hardware store will have something that works, if that's what you're talking about?

------------------

Khris

"What's that?"

"It's a Yellow 99' YZ400!!"

You do mean the stock baffle...correct? Unless you're experimenting with bike washing techniques? I'd offer you mine but it's already been the victim of exhaust experimentation. rolleyes.gif HACKJOB/ RIDDLED

------------------

Y2K WR400FM,Answer top tree w/Accu-Trax clamp,Pro-Tapers(CR-Hi w/ EE handguards),Devol Rad. & frame guards, Guts tall soft foam w/ ballistic cover, 14/52 w/DID VM X-Ring, Kouba-T,Michelin M-12's ft.& rr.,12 oz. flywheel weight, Zip-Ty Racing Link & Shark Fin(plus everything else cool that Ty offers), Cycra front rotor guard and T.M. Designworks Chain guide, buffer & chain wheels. Street legal except for the non-"DOT" tires.

I got it all packaged up today. Just got to get to the Post Office.

It'll be christmas a month early for you.. Well sort of. I'm not sure why I have two anyway, I'm just a parts rat packer I guess.

Tom

:) Tom - thanks a bunch, I got the plug and it is in perfect condition - I'll let you know how the experiment works out.

Rob