Pre Runner Pit/ Baja 500

Limited FREE pre run support for Score Baja 500 pre runners, May 20-21 and May 27-28, somewhere between RM 162-164, Hwy. 3, Valle T. Look for Husqvarna race banners and Baja Pits banners to find exact location. Time both weekends is 9 am to 5pm. FREE. Tell your friends and fellow racers. All classes supported (Class 1 to Class 25 and Sportsman). :ride:

Limited FREE pre run support for Score Baja 500 pre runners, May 21-22 and May 27-28, somewhere between RM 162-164, Hwy. 3, Valle T. Look for Husqvarna race banners and Baja Pits banners to find exact location. Time both weekends is 9 am to 5pm. FREE. Tell your friends and fellow racers. All classes supported (Class 1 to Class 25 and Sportsman). :ride:

May 21-22? Sunday and Monday? I'll be through that section on Friday. Dang, I was hopin' to meet you guys.

Hi Steny,

I think it's great you are spending your time and money to help out baja racers.

After pre-running the new pine forest section yesterday, I'm thinking a better place to put your free pit is up there. El Rayo would be a great place to offer assistance to pre-runners. Luckily Ramona had gas for us to get back down. (We would have tried Rancho Rodeo del ray if she didn't)

Just a thought. Good luck, c-you in baja, Ron :ride:

Thanks Ron. There are so many good spots this race to hub out of. I just go where the President points. The main advantage of this pit is that racers can now leave a vehicle there all day and have there drivers ride with them, instead of having to leave someone behind to babysit the vehicle. We will be cooking briefly around lunch time each day and will have shade set up (provided a hugh windstorm doesn't develop. I'll have my radio set for Baja Pits freq both days.

As opposed to SF where we were in the middle of no where, there are 6-7 good restaurants within 1 mile of our pit stop. So food on this trip wont be a big deal to racers. Same with fuel, since the Pemex station will be within 1 mile also. But I'll have some bike stands, new tubes and used tires, water, soda, shade, and some tools to help out.

The welder will stay home I'm told. Hope to see lots of friends and new faces to boot. Sorry about that piss poor number I drew for you Ron at the drawing. I tried to pick a good one, but having your eyes shut when drawing made it hard. LOL! Steny :banana::ride: