XR 600 Auto Clutch?

Does anyone know of a Rekluse style clutch for the XR600's? I've seen the Rev-Loc, but its like twice as much money as the Rekluse.

Rekluse does not offer one for the XR6, and have no plans to.

My brothers Rekluse on his CRF450 was less than $500, Rev-Loc wants like $900 for the XR6 one.

Any thoughts?

Anyone have any experience with installing an auto clutch on an older XR?

from what ive heard the big bore bikes fry the auto clutches

Well I guess it doesn't matter, I'm not going to spend $900 plus on a Rev-Loc. My bikes not worth much more than that.

I don't know about the big bikes frying them, I have one friend who has a ReKluse in a CR500AE Service Honda bike. And then my bro's CRF450.

But no matter, thanks for the reply.

Hi atkxr600, I've been down this road too and finally came to the conclusion that there isn't a auto clutch at a reasonalbe price for the xr600. I figure "real men don't need no freak'n auto clutch"! However, have two buddies that have auto clutchs on their KTM 525s and they work great. Did Moab for a week and they held together just fine. Lots of fast ridding and steep climbing.... God they are great for the slick rock climbs, makes it soooooooooo freak'n easy. I'm like you $900 is too much for the ol XR. Good luck.

Hi atkxr600, I've been down this road too and finally came to the conclusion that there isn't a auto clutch at a reasonalbe price for the xr600. I figure "real men don't need no freak'n auto clutch"! However, have two buddies that have auto clutchs on their KTM 525s and they work great. Did Moab for a week and they held together just fine. Lots of fast ridding and steep climbing.... God they are great for the slick rock climbs, makes it soooooooooo freak'n easy. I'm like you $900 is too much for the ol XR. Good luck.

Maybe if enough of us call and beg, Rekluse will rethink its position. I'd like one on my bike, but I think I would be able to get my wife to ride more if she had one on her XR250.

But Its not worth $900 a pop.