I need a better seat!!!!!

I just got back today from a long ride, almost 100km and my @SS is so sore, the seat on the 06 WR450F is very very hard and narrow. Can you guys recomend a larger thicker seat, or maybe thicker foam and new cover?

Check out Guts Racing Seats and Foam http://www.gutsracing.com/ they have three levels of firmness in standard and high foam. I am just getting ready to order a new soft foam for my wife as her seat on her 05' WR 250f is horribly hard and thin. I would like to put a tall one on for her for more padding but she is too short for the bike as it is.

Greg

Thanks, im very tall so i could use a taller seat with softer foam forsure for the longer rides.

I just completed 12 days of 2,100 mostly seated miles in Baja with the Guts soft foam on my 06 WR 450. I have zero complaints. :ride:

thanks, a Guts one it will be for me too then........

I just use a cycling pants, with the foam insert. helps a lot.

I stand up alot.

I just completed 12 days of 2,100 mostly seated miles in Baja with the Guts soft foam on my 06 WR 450. I have zero complaints. :ride:

NOICE!!!! congrats on the completion man!

I been looking for a comment like this to silence my um's and ah's

u get tall or stock? also wat cover? :banana:

2 WR's each has had the tall softy foam with the hard core gripper cover, all from GUTS. I had to replace the cover once on my 400 after 3 years...... the one on my 450 has two years on it and still looks good :ride: I ride 3 to 5 times per month its a good quality deal. :banana:

I did some trips down in Baja with the stock seat and after a 300 mile day my arse was sore!! I changed it out and replaced it with the GUTS racing tall/ soft foam and what a difference!! I won't ride without one anymore.

thanks for the confidence guys, I just ordered the tall seat with the competition cover in SOFT..... Now im wondering if i should/need to raise my handlebars to compensate for the taller seat.