HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drzoomn

650r road trip!

12 posts in this topic

So you have a second seat taped over top of the first seat? Interesting! Looks like it might be a tad slippery.

Parked outside the Kum'n Go, eh? Did you at least give 'er a kiss before you left? :ride:

Great story, cute kid & a fantastic wife :ride: !

Ride safely and keep the story coming :banana:

So you have a second seat taped over top of the first seat? Interesting! Looks like it might be a tad slippery.

Parked outside the Kum'n Go, eh? Did you at least give 'er a kiss before you left? :ride:

no i just repositioned the first seat. without the tape it wasn't too slippery. i updated the blog with some more seat mods tho to suppliment the bicycle gel seat cover.

Glad to see that you are home in one piece.

Just really concerned about you keeping that yellow Suzuki front light on the bike. Tell me it's going ? Prob the reason for the run-in with five-oh.

It was fun watching your progress. Best of luck with the bike.

You know if you would just buy the Edelbrock you wouldn't need to re-jet for altitude changes.

What was your sprocket sizes for street riding the pig?

Glad to see that you are home in one piece.

Just really concerned about you keeping that yellow Suzuki front light on the bike. Tell me it's going ? Prob the reason for the run-in with five-oh.

It was fun watching your progress. Best of luck with the bike.

ha, well i might actually keep the light, but i'm going to look for a white shroud for it. the light worked really nicely i don't have experience with the stock light, but it looks pathetic next to the drz light.

glad you enjoyed the post, so far i love the bike.

as for the sprocket, i just changed the front to a 15 and it cruised 80mph all day long.

i was thinking of checking out the edlebrock someday, but for getting it home i needed to do it on the cheap and changing jets on the xr was a breeze.

and to gnarly sprockets' question, nope, i'm not riding back. however i may ride it up to washington to get the sidecar put on it. i haven't decided yet.

anyway, i'll be lurking around the xr forum, asking obvious questions about things i'm too lazy to search for :ride:

Cool blog! Thanks!

Wow, quite a trip and you are a resourceful fellow...