A story you should hear

As I moved unseen among the menbers of the CRF450 forum, I found a post on valves, naturally enough. But this one linked to a post in the DRZ400 forum, and it shows that there are some genuinely high quality people behind the scenes and otherwise involved with this forum. Take note:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358006&highlight=kibble

And hats off to the lot. :ride::banana:

I've had great experiences w/ TT as well. Not as extensive as the aformentioned(sp?) issue, but in an order I placed, one of the Brians realized that a part I had ordered had a note "not for the 426" -- Although this was not stated when I ordered it, he picked up on it in his notes during processing and called me to double check. He noticed that all the other parts I had order were for the 426 and figured he had a pretty good assumption that this part was for the 426 as well. Any other company would have just shipped the part out and said tough luck when it didn't fit. Thanks TT!!

I don't think I have ever heard of a company warrantying another company's product before. That is going beyond their call of duty, and probably gained a few customers.

I know that I would buy Ferrea valves instead of KW's....I almost bought some KW's for an older bike of mine, thank god I didn't.

Thanks for the post Gray!