HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OlaGB

TTR switches, wich ones should i buy?

8 posts in this topic

I would like a new light switch, that has on/off and low/high beam, and "horn" button.. No turn signals on my bike, so i prefer not to have switches for this..

From what TTR is it i should order this from? Ive seen pics of it in here somewhere before...!

I`m also looking for the other switch from TTR, with start/stop button, for the right hand!

Not sure of what model TTR that has these switches.. Anyone got a hint?

Ola

I would like a new light switch, that has on/off and low/high beam, and "horn" button.. No turn signals on my bike, so i prefer not to have switches for this..

From what TTR is it i should order this from? Ive seen pics of it in here somewhere before...!

Thats not from a TT-R. its from the XT 225

I`m also looking for the other switch from TTR, with start/stop button, for the right hand!

Not sure of what model TTR that has these switches.. Anyone got a hint?

Ola

The TT-R 250 has this switch. The starter button is gray and the on/off switch is red. Yamaha uses this switch on their sportbikes too

WR2YZ004.jpg

This is the TT-R switch i`m thinking of.. What year of TTR has this? And what ccm model?

Tha XT 225 switch was new to me.. Anyone got pics of this? This is a Yamaha model, right? Never heard of it.. What year did they make this switch for the XT 225 then?

Ola

I installed a K&S headlight switch on my 06 WR450. It didn't come with anything. The K&S does headlight off-low beam-high beam, and it has a momentary switch that is for a kill switch, but you could just hook your horn up to the momentary button and use it that way. The switch was cheap, no more than 25 or 30 bucks. I have a pic of it in my garage and toyota_mdt_tech did a good post on how to wire it up. Also I think he has a better pic in his garage too. Check it out.

All TTR 250s 99-2006 should have the same switch since they are all the same bike with differnt graphics.

I installed a K&S headlight switch on my 06 WR450. It didn't come with anything. The K&S does headlight off-low beam-high beam, and it has a momentary switch that is for a kill switch, but you could just hook your horn up to the momentary button and use it that way. The switch was cheap, no more than 25 or 30 bucks. I have a pic of it in my garage and toyota_mdt_tech did a good post on how to wire it up. Also I think he has a better pic in his garage too. Check it out.

SWITCH2B-400.jpg

This one is perfect for me! Not afraid of the wiring at all..

Where do they sell this switch? I really would like to find this switch, at a store that has that TT-R right hand switch as well! That way, i could save me money for the shipping all the way to norway...

Ola

Thats what i actually ment, that i liked the k&s switch!

Now it`s all about finding this switch together with a nice right hand switch at the same store hehe.. Or another yamaha light switch.. or.. hmm.. hehe..