TTR switches, wich ones should i buy?

I would like a new light switch, that has on/off and low/high beam, and "horn" button.. No turn signals on my bike, so i prefer not to have switches for this..

From what TTR is it i should order this from? Ive seen pics of it in here somewhere before...!

I`m also looking for the other switch from TTR, with start/stop button, for the right hand!

Not sure of what model TTR that has these switches.. Anyone got a hint?

Ola

I would like a new light switch, that has on/off and low/high beam, and "horn" button.. No turn signals on my bike, so i prefer not to have switches for this..

From what TTR is it i should order this from? Ive seen pics of it in here somewhere before...!

Thats not from a TT-R. its from the XT 225

I`m also looking for the other switch from TTR, with start/stop button, for the right hand!

Not sure of what model TTR that has these switches.. Anyone got a hint?

Ola

The TT-R 250 has this switch. The starter button is gray and the on/off switch is red. Yamaha uses this switch on their sportbikes too

WR2YZ004.jpg

This is the TT-R switch i`m thinking of.. What year of TTR has this? And what ccm model?

Tha XT 225 switch was new to me.. Anyone got pics of this? This is a Yamaha model, right? Never heard of it.. What year did they make this switch for the XT 225 then?

Ola

I installed a K&S headlight switch on my 06 WR450. It didn't come with anything. The K&S does headlight off-low beam-high beam, and it has a momentary switch that is for a kill switch, but you could just hook your horn up to the momentary button and use it that way. The switch was cheap, no more than 25 or 30 bucks. I have a pic of it in my garage and toyota_mdt_tech did a good post on how to wire it up. Also I think he has a better pic in his garage too. Check it out.

All TTR 250s 99-2006 should have the same switch since they are all the same bike with differnt graphics.

I installed a K&S headlight switch on my 06 WR450. It didn't come with anything. The K&S does headlight off-low beam-high beam, and it has a momentary switch that is for a kill switch, but you could just hook your horn up to the momentary button and use it that way. The switch was cheap, no more than 25 or 30 bucks. I have a pic of it in my garage and toyota_mdt_tech did a good post on how to wire it up. Also I think he has a better pic in his garage too. Check it out.

SWITCH2B-400.jpg

This one is perfect for me! Not afraid of the wiring at all..

Where do they sell this switch? I really would like to find this switch, at a store that has that TT-R right hand switch as well! That way, i could save me money for the shipping all the way to norway...

Ola

Thats what i actually ment, that i liked the k&s switch!

Now it`s all about finding this switch together with a nice right hand switch at the same store hehe.. Or another yamaha light switch.. or.. hmm.. hehe..