HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
philipstjohn

Edelbrock or Stock Carb for XR600R?

12 posts in this topic

I just purchased a 2000 XR600R, with with less then 50hrs on it. It came with a new (less then 6months old) White Bros E2 exhaust installed, and a Edelbrock carb, brand new in the box? Should I install the new carb or keep the stock one in place?

yeah if you want i'll buy that edelbrock carb from you i need a carb bad i just bought a 600r too and my carb doesnt have a main jet and after all the engine mods i need something more than a stock carb.

If you want the carb, just let me know how to contact you and we can discuss this. I want to keep the bike in stock condition.

Thank you

You need to think twice before you sell that carb. It is much better than stock. Are you going to be riding in woods conditions? Do you think you will dump the bike every now and again? Then install the Edelbrock and save yourself a lot of heart ache.

You need to think twice before you sell that carb. It is much better than stock. Are you going to be riding in woods conditions? Do you think you will dump the bike every now and again? Then install the Edelbrock and save yourself a lot of heart ache.
i agree but shhs i want that carb :ride: but its really up to you dude

Fl? Where abouts? SE? NE? central? Gotta go ride! Get a plate & check out dixiedualsports.com . :ride:

Fl? Where abouts? SE? NE? central? Gotta go ride! Get a plate & check out dixiedualsports.com . :ride:
dang i wish something like that was near me

Hell yeah I want a shot at that carb too if you're going to sell it! :ride:

Sent you a PM :banana: