HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FWrider

01 Yamaha 426 info

4 posts in this topic

I am going to be selling my 426 (not enough time to ride) and I was hoping for some guidance. It has custom rims, handlebars, new tires (ridden on once) and is a very clean bike. I never raced, only rode trails on it and rode a small track.

Basically, what is a fair price on this bike? My thoughts are $2700. I also have a nice shoei helmet , alpine star boots , and a motojack rack that I will be selling as well.

Your input is appreciated. If your interested, I live in Fort Worth, TX and you can email me through the site.

Thanks,

FWRider

I bought an 01 426 in Cali. It had 62 hours on it and was very clean. Guy fell off. Got scared, sat on it. You know the drill.

I gave 3K since it was like brand new. Not even the grey wire mod or anything.

Good Luck.

J

I gave $2600 for my '01. It appeared to have low miles on, stock tires still have 85%+ on them. If your bike is in good condition, I think thats a fair price. Get some pics to post. Run it on ebay to see what kind of offer you can get :crazy: