Is this a factory exaust

Looks like a stock pipe to me.

Yeah it is and, I know there freaking monsters.

So What is with the titanium tipped muffler on an 04?

So What is with the titanium tipped muffler on an 04?

Its not titanium tipped. The canister is aluminum and the tip is stainless I believe. The head pipe and the mid pipe are titanium

The entire exhaust system of all '03-'05 YZ450's is titanium, with the exception of the muffler can. The end plate is, in fact, stamped with the word "Titanium" right from the factory.

That pipe is a stocker.

Ah ha, That sorted that out then.(for me )

Yep Stocker

NZ Boy, see your from NZ :ride: what part? I'm from Auckland :crazy:

deff. a stock pipe

question- :ride:

installing an FMF powerbomb header and the factory 4....man I know the stocker sticks way way out there.... but the factory 4 is almost as far out there.. looks different. :ride:

I put an FMF on my CRF450, and it tucks under the num-plate nicely.

Is it just a yamaha deal ?? :crazy:

...man I know the stocker sticks way way out there.... but the factory 4 is almost as far out there.. looks different.

Like This?

Nice hijack, BTW :crazy:

Like This?

Nice hijack, BTW :cheers:

Yes, exactly like that. :ride: Thought it just looked odd. :cheers: Thanks grayracer513.

I know (opps :lol: - I apologize N Z Boy, I am sorry not meaning to hi-jack your thread - it was just semi-related) Just noticed that pipes on the yamahas stick way out there. Just an observation. :crazy:

I was concerned that I'd been sent the wrong mid-pipe. :ride:

Yep Stocker

NZ Boy, see your from NZ :banana: what part? I'm from Auckland :ride:

Im from Whangarei just got into the thumper scene

Yes, exactly like that. :busted: Thought it just looked odd. :lol: Thanks grayracer513.

I know (opps :lol: - I apologize N Z Boy, I am sorry not meaning to hi-jack your thread - it was just semi-related) Just noticed that pipes on the yamahas stick way out there. Just an observation. :banana:

I was concerned that I'd been sent the wrong mid-pipe. :smirk:

Nah all good, found out my mates bike is a 04 with an 05 exhaust and wheels :ride:

Hi, It looks like a US spec pipe on the back, a mate imported one and had the same style. NZ new seam to have a different pipe tip. Think its to do with the noise restrictions in the states.

Im from Whangarei just got into the thumper scene

Oh yeh. Mums got a farm in Wellsford. good trail ride on the 20th of June up there! what bike ya got!

Just brought a 04 YZF450. Ment to arrive today but the coriour held it in auckland over the weekend! I got told that it was American spec. And you?. Just going to do mostly beach riding and a bit of trail

Just brought a 04 YZF450. Ment to arrive today but the coriour held it in auckland over the weekend! I got told that it was American spec. And you?. Just going to do mostly beach riding and a bit of trail

Wicked! 05 YZF250. MX ( ardmore, harrisville ) and a bit of trail riding! Going to family day tomorrow at woodhill!!

Looking at your bike and how the pic was taken- did you by any chance buy it from beachsidebikes? If so i bought mine new from them last October- great to deal with! :ride::banana:

http://www.silver-bullet.co.nz/event.php?id=4591

Me and a mate and few of his mate's are doing that event coming up. We will stay at the campsite on Sat night!