HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joel

Save the Future

5 posts in this topic

Many politicians and radical environmentalist groups are working feverishly to shut down our access to public and private riding areas. I would like to challenge my fellow WR400 riders to join the BLUERIBBON COALITION (www.sharetrails.org). This coalition is working in Washington to preserve the rights of dirt bike, ATV,Off road recreation lovers. Please get involved, buy a membership for $20 and help us save our sport.

Excellent idea Joel. I've been a member for about 10 yrs, and there is no better organization out there. If you have those friends who "don't need to join a club" or are simply clueless about land issues or simply don't give a crap (which amazingly is alot of dirtbikers), consider giving them a year's subscription.

I second that excellent idea CAB. I have several riding friends that I've extolled the virtues to about joining the BRC. They admit that they should do something but never get around to doing anything. I guess it's the "live-for-the-moment" philosophy that many riders seem to share.

This is a great gift for that "hard-to-buy-for" friend. I still plan on pleading with those not on my list to join the BRC - a fine organization.

Just re-uped my membership for 01, goo source of info to stay on top of thing's.

------------------

99 WR400

BRC

NOHVA

AMA