07 Bikes from Honda

I have not had a 650 for a while and I want a new one. I have heard that Honda will be combining the 650L and 650R and make a new model has anyone heard anything like that?

rumors fly about Honda 's model changes, and dumping the XRs, etc frequently ... ya never really know until they hit the dealer's floor ... hmmm... a XR650LR ??? ... one's air-cooled, the other water-cooled, I dont see a combination there .. but, ya never know, maybe they'll make a dual-sport XR650R, that would sell like hotcakes ... :crazy:

That is what I want! I will hold out till the 07 is released and see if anything is new.

Bold New Graphics i can hardly wait,

.....oooh it's gonna be great.

weskc35k, you shouldn't knock on bold new graphics..

Everyone knows how much faster B-N-G makes you go!! :crazy:

Yep the bold new graphics that should bring in another 900 bucks :crazy:

OK my bad.

rumors fly about Honda 's model changes, and dumping the XRs, etc frequently ... ya never really know until they hit the dealer's floor ... hmmm... a XR650LR ??? ... one's air-cooled, the other water-cooled, I dont see a combination there .. but, ya never know, maybe they'll make a dual-sport XR650R, that would sell like hotcakes ... :ride:

its called an australian R :crazy: and i doubt they will, they would have to fix the footpeg, which would be admitting liability