Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zophy25

06 question

7 posts in this topic

Can anyone compare the 06 RMZ450 to the 06 YZ450? Does the YZ start up easy when you stall it? I have a 06 RMZ450 and I'm thinking about buying the 06 YZ450.

Before I bought my 06 LE I road the 06 rmz and 06 yz. I road the rmz first and thought "wow' It corners so easy drop in on rutted corners, It was effortless but it wasn't responsive in the air it felt heavy. Oh It also vibrated through my boots and I really was between gears on jumps.

I then jumped on the 06 YZ450f . Just sitting it felt lighter, absolutely no engine vibration. On the track it was trackable power with a gear for everywhere. In the air it felt lighter than my crf250. I knew that this was the bike for me. And we've been in love ever since. My wife has suggested that I have intercourse with my LE but She was just mad at the time.

My wife has suggested that I have intercourse with my LE but She was just mad at the time.

:ride:

I can't compare the two, because I havent rode the RMZ, but I do love the look of it. However, the YZ does have a Hot start so when you stall it starts right up :crazy:

Before I bought my 06 LE I road the 06 rmz and 06 yz. I road the rmz first and thought "wow' It corners so easy drop in on rutted corners, It was effortless but it wasn't responsive in the air it felt heavy. Oh It also vibrated through my boots and I really was between gears on jumps.

I then jumped on the 06 YZ450f . Just sitting it felt lighter, absolutely no engine vibration. On the track it was trackable power with a gear for everywhere. In the air it felt lighter than my crf250. I knew that this was the bike for me. And we've been in love ever since. My wife has suggested that I have intercourse with my LE but She was just mad at the time.

Your wife suggested that too? And here I thought I was the only one.

Can anyone compare the 06 RMZ450 to the 06 YZ450? Does the YZ start up easy when you stall it? I have a 06 RMZ450 and I'm thinking about buying the 06 YZ450.

you will luv the YZF compared to the RMZ period end! :crazy:

Zophy...........get the YZ and make sure you get it from Bubba Bardwell in Brookhaven Ms. :crazy:

You will love the bike. I love mine............it feels so light and 'works' like! :ride: