HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbehr624

Warning stickers on fenders??

11 posts in this topic

What is the best way to take them off. I HATE those things :ride::lol::crazy: . they look tacky to me so i tried to take them off by just picking at them and its a total bitch :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: . So if there is any good way to take them off please let me know :ride: . thanks

Darren

The ultimate solution is a good pressure washer. In fact, you can take all your graphics off that way (if you're not careful).

Hair dryer works wonders, putting them on AND taking them off. :crazy:

used a heat gun took 5 minutes. hair dryer should work.

use a pressure washer, I have a hard time keeping sticker on when using!

:crazy::ride:

I got those pups off with a heat gun. I really cant wait to ride it!! :crazy::ride::ride::lol::cheers::cheers::cheers:

rip em off.... goo off!!! i got a can of the old stuff... dosent weaken plastics or make them brittle... then again its an 02 and its aready tarnished (sun!)

Definately pressure washer, I didnt mean to blast mine off, thats how i found out!!

Razor blade. :crazy: I use a razor blade and water to remove them.I use water also in a spray bottle when I put them on to give you time to get them on perfectly.