HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jfast426

little odd but....

2 posts in this topic

Wondering if anyone had any ideas on getting a 19 inch wheel on the front of my yz426 to go flat track racing. Running flat track does not require a front brake and the poor mans setup is finding a streetbike wheel that will fit the axle and spacing it in there but all of our races around here run F.T. and T.T and a front brake is pretty essential on a T.T track that contains hairpins and the occaisional jump. I have considered lacing up a yz hub with a 19 inch hoop. I work at a yamaha dealer and get parts at cost but wheels are expensive just to run a few races a year. The rest of the time I hare scramble and trail ride. Would really like to find a good deal on a bent front wheel or just a hub. Any help would be app.

Jason

...all of our races around here run F.T. and T.T

I knew there was something about Kentucky that I liked :greenwithenvy:

Keep checking eBay.

When I started flat track racing, and later, when i rode speedway, brakes were illegal! They don't make you go fast, anyway. :crazy: