Need Parts 2002 Xr650l

Here is the list.

complete plastic shroud around headlight.

complete blinker, Right front.

mirror

and I am going to get a 4 gallon clark tank. Unless someone has one. Thanks

Check out ebay if you havent already. :crazy:

i got a 4 somethin gallon ims tank pm me if interested

Here is the list.

complete plastic shroud around headlight.

complete blinker, Right front.

mirror

and I am going to get a 4 gallon clark tank. Unless someone has one. Thanks

I think you can find an aftermarket shroud at rocky mountain.

As for the blinkers go aftermarket,way cheaper and stilish.Theres some ones from lockhartphilips (short stalk _____ )they look great and cost about 20-25 a pair.By the way they are tucked close to the headlight shroud,way out of harm in a crash.

Thanks for the help.

goblin- thanks I will check Rockymountain.

Giant- checked ebay, notta

moto, need just one signal. I do like the ones you are talking about but going to stay stock for now, thanks for your help.

XR- sent you a pm

well, i know you only want one signal, but if you want a decent looking upgrade at a good price. i think the buell signals kick ass. they are only $6 a pop and have super flexible stalks that make them great for dual sports. at about $24 for a whole set, it's not a bad upgrade.

IMG_0850.jpg

02_IMG_1300.jpg

DRZ those look awesome, I like those. I think I will get those instead. One signal stock cost 39 bucks, you sold me. Thanks

DRZ do you have a website?

Buell is distributed by Harley-Davidson. You can pick them up at any dealer. You're going to want the rear signals for the front and back of your bike.

I have all that stuff. Stock red headlight, signals, and a bunch of other stuff for the '01 XR650L, if you still have the need.

Let me know.