HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wr450fyamaha

Sorry to say I am no longer an L owner.

17 posts in this topic

Thank you Thumper Talk! A guy in Indiana came across a post where I said I would take 2800 for her and four days later, she is gone. He drove up from southern Indiana (13 hours round trip) today. I think 2800 is about par or maybe just a little high but I didnt really want to part with her in the first place. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now but dont worry, I'll still be hangin around here. I think I will just go to street bikes but I'm not sure. The ironic thing is that I never actually put her for sale, made no effort at all. Thanks again TT. :crazy::ride:

OOOPs ,looks like somebody was celebrating you selling your XR :crazy: so maybe we'll still have you around :ride::ride:

I think He's to scared of an R :ride:

Haha, ya got me. I think i'm just gonna quit bikes and get a corvette. That or get a nice little hayabusa :crazy::ride:

get an R plate it and and keep it with the group

What would we do without all your helpful insight. :crazy:

get an R plate it and and keep it with the group

Then after the forum split, you guys get him.

heheheheheheh

D

Then after the forum split, you guys get him.

heheheheheheh

D

Hate to say it but you are dead wrong there. Before I sold my bike, I planned on going to both. Now that its gone, I absolutely have to go to both. :crazy::ride:

So now your saying you are going to go both way's :ride: Have you been watching a lot of Brokeback Mountain :ride: Just kidding you have gave us a lot to laugh about :crazy:

Hate to say it but you are dead wrong there. Before I sold my bike, I planned on going to both. Now that its gone, I absolutely have to go to both. :crazy::ride:

Come to the dark side. It's where the hotties hang out. :ride:

57701522-L.jpg

Come to the dark side. It's where the hotties hang out. :crazy:

57701522-L.jpg

Really? (pun intended on the R :ride: )