How Much Can i Get?

I have a 2000 YZ426F i need to sell. I am going into the Navy, im not selling it by choice. :crazy: I am wondering how much i should ask for it. She is in nice shape, just usual riding wear and some scuffs from branches. The tires are like new, it has N-styles graphics and seat cover, applied racing tripple clamp, and tag handlebars. I took good care of it, and always stored it in my heated/ air condtioned garage. i chaged the oil every 8 hours of riding (every 2 rides). If i could get any advice it will be appreciated. Thanks.

Don't sell it. Drain the gas. Flush the carb. Put it in storage. Worse case scenario...find someone here to tuck it away in their garage for you. TT'ers are usually pretty good people. Just ask for help. Why do you have to sell it just because you are going into the Navy?

If you must still sell it, they go for about $2400 - 3000

I put it in the local paper where i live and i havnt gotten any calls i listed it for $2300. Must be that not many people want such a big bike, i love it but my father dosnt want it sitting around while im gone for 5 years.

How long ago did you list it in the paper? Just be patient, people will call. That is a reasonable price. BB is going to be running about $2600. Obviously value is determined a little differently with motorcycles.

Post an ad here as well. Just watch out for scammers!

I put it in the local paper where i live and i havnt gotten any calls i listed it for $2300. Must be that not many people want such a big bike, i love it but my father dosnt want it sitting around while im gone for 5 years.

Dude, you will get leave. You won't be gone ALL the time.

Obviously, your father doesn't understand what riding means to you. If he cared, he would do this one small thing for you. I could have my mom call him...she knows how to lay on a guilt trip. :crazy: