HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bork

XR600R quicksilver wrist action

3 posts in this topic

I get tired of trying to twist my throttle enough to be wide open . It seems like you gotta rotate grip really far. I have all play adjusted out . Are all QS carbs this way or is it me ? I noticed a stock carb on a xl600r has much less travel. any one tried an after market throttle grip assy that has a bigger cam at grip for faster response.

The 650R kits come with a quick turn throttle where as the XR250 & XR400 kits don't come with the quick turn throttle. I don't know if the XR600 kits come with a quick turn throttle or not. Where did you get your kit from?

The 650R kits come with a quick turn throttle where as the XR250 & XR400 kits don't come with the quick turn throttle. I don't know if the XR600 kits come with a quick turn throttle or not. Where did you get your kit from?

when you say kit, you mean the carb & cables ? I got the set up from the old hondaxr.com forum when a guy sold his bike. I got the SRC forkbrace too. :crazy: I will call rob @ barnums to see about correctness or upgrade.