HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yzernie

Ron in SoCal--Thank You

6 posts in this topic

Ron,

I was hesitant to do this mod until I saw your photos. I had never seen a set of before and after photos. By viewing yours, they made it all come together for me. I finished it this morning and OH MAN!!!!! what a difference.

My stock squirt was 3.25-3.5 seconds. I now have it down to .3-.5 seconds and no bog, cough or hiccup. I have a 42 pilot, stock needle 4th from top, and a 168 main and fuel screw at 1 turn out. I live at 4000' so these may be a bit lean for the lower elevations. This thing was fast before but now it rips!! Going to mess around a bit more with the jetting to see what other combos work best for me.

Thanks again, Ernie

------------------

--Life is too short, work hard...play hard--

Sponsored by Yamaha of Cucamonga, Larry Roeseler's Stroker Fourstroke Speed Equipment and Answer Racing, yzernie@dirtracers.com

grin.gif

You are very welcome my friend. I'm just glad

to be able to help for once!

Hey - whats the weather out there like these days? Has it cooled off enough for a beach bum like myself to survive more than few hours in the high desert yet? I can't wait for some rain!

grin.gif

------------------

N 33'41.156" W117'59.749"

HelmetCam Videos

Weather is getting better. It is about 80 degrees today with high clouds and a little humidity. I actually live at the top of the Cajon Pass right off of I-15. It is usually 10-15 degrees cooler here than in Victorville. When it cools off you'll have to come up here and ride at Sunrise or Victorville Motorsports Complex (VMC). I could thank you in person!!!

------------------

Sponsored by Yamaha of Cucamonga, Larry Roeseler's Stroker Fourstroke Speed Equipment and Answer Racing, yzernie@dirtracers.com

Ernie,

We will definitely hookup in the near future. I ride the Cajon area sometimes and the Victorville area a lot during the winter. Wild Wash, Adelanto, and Red Mountain are some of my favorite riding areas when its cool enough to tolerate. I don't ride tracks anymore, but have ridden Sunrise a few times a long time ago.

Lets go bush whacking in the desert in a few weeks! grin.gif

Ron

------------------

N 33'41.156" W117'59.749"

HelmetCam Videos

Ron,

Sounds great. I used to ride up at Wild Wash all the time when I was a kid. That place never changes. Let me know.

Ernie

------------------