Ron in SoCal--Thank You

Ron,

I was hesitant to do this mod until I saw your photos. I had never seen a set of before and after photos. By viewing yours, they made it all come together for me. I finished it this morning and OH MAN!!!!! what a difference.

My stock squirt was 3.25-3.5 seconds. I now have it down to .3-.5 seconds and no bog, cough or hiccup. I have a 42 pilot, stock needle 4th from top, and a 168 main and fuel screw at 1 turn out. I live at 4000' so these may be a bit lean for the lower elevations. This thing was fast before but now it rips!! Going to mess around a bit more with the jetting to see what other combos work best for me.

Thanks again, Ernie

------------------

--Life is too short, work hard...play hard--

Sponsored by Yamaha of Cucamonga, Larry Roeseler's Stroker Fourstroke Speed Equipment and Answer Racing, yzernie@dirtracers.com

grin.gif

You are very welcome my friend. I'm just glad

to be able to help for once!

Hey - whats the weather out there like these days? Has it cooled off enough for a beach bum like myself to survive more than few hours in the high desert yet? I can't wait for some rain!

grin.gif

------------------

N 33'41.156" W117'59.749"

HelmetCam Videos

Weather is getting better. It is about 80 degrees today with high clouds and a little humidity. I actually live at the top of the Cajon Pass right off of I-15. It is usually 10-15 degrees cooler here than in Victorville. When it cools off you'll have to come up here and ride at Sunrise or Victorville Motorsports Complex (VMC). I could thank you in person!!!

------------------

Sponsored by Yamaha of Cucamonga, Larry Roeseler's Stroker Fourstroke Speed Equipment and Answer Racing, yzernie@dirtracers.com

bump

------------------

Ernie,

We will definitely hookup in the near future. I ride the Cajon area sometimes and the Victorville area a lot during the winter. Wild Wash, Adelanto, and Red Mountain are some of my favorite riding areas when its cool enough to tolerate. I don't ride tracks anymore, but have ridden Sunrise a few times a long time ago.

Lets go bush whacking in the desert in a few weeks! grin.gif

Ron

------------------

N 33'41.156" W117'59.749"

HelmetCam Videos

Ron,

Sounds great. I used to ride up at Wild Wash all the time when I was a kid. That place never changes. Let me know.

Ernie

------------------