HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbehr624

GYTR -VS- ZipTy

10 posts in this topic

the price, and the feel. Get the screw with the biggest end to turn. it will make adjustment easier with your gloves on.

I'd say one is red and the other is blue, but I don't think that's what you wanted to hear.

ZipTy has very visible numbering making it perhaps easier to adjust :crazy:

ditto on the stealth...i ordered one and wham...it was in the mailbox, it also has an extra o-ring, i also ordered there spring kit, its a little stiffer to help prevent screw from backing out

Are any of the above staying in the carb? I have one and it keeps backing it's self out so I drilled a hole in the end of it and wire tied it to the bracket holding the idle adjustment but it's still a pain to untie the wire to adjust. Anyone having any luck with them not backing out?

Definitely go with Stealth Racing on the Air/Fuel screw. It is a solid, top quality product. I have had two Zip-Ty screws and one Stealth. I will only buy Stealth going forward for my bikes.

Skip them both and go with these guys. http://stealthracingtech.com/

Cheaper, awesome service and a great product. :crazy::ride:

Well, not cheaper but definitely looks like a better product.

If I ever have a reason to change my Zipty out I will go with one of those. Thanks, :ride: