HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cowboyona426

Happy 4/26!

9 posts in this topic

I sure hope all you 426 owners did something nice for your bike on it's special day, even if it was only a quick trip out to the garage to say "I love you" :crazy:

The 450 has no idea... don't let the cat outta the bag! :crazy:

SureBlue- I plan on celebrating on May 20... if April had 50 days that's when it would hit :ride:

Cowboy, you still miss her dont you. :crazy::ride:
Now, see, there's something. You have no idea how much I would love to have a couple of my old rides back, like my B50MX, and one of my Golstars. Not that they're anywhere near what my 450 is, but, well, you know, they were cool. Once in a while, try to hang on to one of the old ones when you upgrade. Someday, you'll be glad you did.

I did something nice for my 426... i took her for a ride then changed the oil. But then i put it in the paper to sell.

I did something nice for my 426... i took her for a ride then changed the oil. But then i put it in the paper to sell.

:crazy:

The classical kiss of death.

SureBlue- I plan on celebrating on May 20... if April had 50 days that's when it would hit :crazy:

I drink to that, even though 5/20 (and 5/25) are official KTM-days :ride:

1/06 would perhaps best honor the #1 bike made for 2006, and a nice glass of cognac could not damage you on a thursday evening, could it?

Yamaha takes precedence over KTM in my book :crazy:

1/06 would have been good, but I didn't even know I would own an 06 450 then. Oh, and wine isn't my specialty... too sophisticated :ride: