HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
426_kid

mufflers

19 posts in this topic

If you want to ride your bike anywhere but on a closed course, go for the FMF Q2. It keeps the noise down and is still an improvement over stock. Good luck.

I have the WB e-series right now. I like it and the flow on it is adjustable so you can fine tune it to how you like.

I agree with the Q2 or WB E series. Get something that puts out a reasonable sound level. I have the Q2 and the bike is no longer offensively loud and it also runs good without any power loss.

I would definetly suggest the Dr.D for all around use and quality and reliability.

They aren't the lightest or coolest looking but function is more important than bling

I had the PC pipe and loved the power. Unfortunately they are way too loud. If I had to do it over I would have bought the Dr D.

where at in michigan are you.

I am in the same boat lookin for a pipe hows that powerbomb header any good

what about a yosh pipe

The power bomb is probably the best money i have spent on my bike. It gives you an overall broader power band that will pull hard and longer in any gear and on my bike the over rev is pretty nice.