HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HawkGT

XR650R rear shock cover

5 posts in this topic

I know this has been discussed a bit in the past, but I've never found the an answer. I'm looking for a rear shock cover for my XR650R--Shockwears type or similar. I can't find one. Anyone know of a model for a different bike that fits? I tried ordering one from the TT store a while back but it was deleted from my order as unavailable.

thanks

big T is correct. My buddy(w/ a cr500) got one and then I opted for it. Fit like a glove....not an O.J. glove though..hmm....

Allright guys, thanks for the help.

I went to Shockwears site and noticed that they call for the same cover part number (30-1272) for all Honda motorcyles they list (two CRs and six XRs--doesn't seem like an XR50 would be the same as an XR600 or CR250?!?!). I'll just look for a CR500 cover.

thanks

I think a cover for the cr500 fits the 650.

This is the one I used. They change part numbers but, mine was pn #50