Rekluse auto clutch?

anyone out there using an auto clutch? i've been toying with the idea of trying out the Rekluse clutch, anyone with any knowledge on this would be a great help. thanks

My mates just installed them on there bikes!

If you have the mulla buy one they are excellant.

Hard to get used to not using the clutch.

Makes life that little bit easier.

I'm now going to seek one for my 06WR

anyone out there using an auto clutch? i've been toying with the idea of trying out the Rekluse clutch, anyone with any knowledge on this would be a great help. thanks

I run a Rekluse. It's a great product with awesome customer service. Do a search and you will find that 99% of the results are positive :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Yes do it! Its a dream product for a trail rider, personally I only use it for motocross,It smooths out the power delivery to the tire so I can ride harder for longer compared to the stock clutch.You can make mistakes with out the bike stalling and do 2nd or 3rd gear race starts flawlessly.Its more clutch maintenance but no big deal once you get use to it. I recommend getting the perch adjuster.You will be amazed with the Rekluse.

There is a wealth of good info on auto clutches available here at ThumperTalk by doing a SEARCH (at the top of the page).

And when you decide to buy the TT store is the place to get it :thumbsup:

I recommend getting the perch adjuster.
I would not get the perch adjuster if I had it to do over again. I dont use mine, the clutch works way better with the external adjuster. This has been true on both bikes I have installed the Rekluse on. The perch adjuster seems to need too much attention and makes the clutch way more sensitive to jetting. With the motor mounted spring you set it and forget it. If you want a perch adjuster I will sell you mine, cheap, it only has two rides on it. That was enough for me.
And when you decide to buy the TT store is the place to get it

Yep, you will save 10% over anyone else, even direct from Rekluse. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: thanks to everyone for there input on this :thumbsup:

I won't have another bike without a Rekluse auto clutch. They are a "must have" for the woods.

5,000 miles on same rekluse and plates. just sent it in to get checked and normal wear for clutch. 10% road 60% trail riding 30% racing. :crazy: