Fuzzy bikes???

So, I live in NW FL, and yesterday, I saw a crotch rocket that had grey fur instead of paint. Yes, grey fur all over its body panels. Then, today, some dude on base had a baby blue and teddy bear baby blanket all over his. Orange wheels. I cannot make this up. Can anyone explain WHY people think this is cool? IHowever, now that I think about it, I do think some leopard skin or tiger stripes would SMOOV out my pimped XR600....

I've seen it too.

Looks like a PITA to keep clean.

It's most likely done for the attention or whybenormal attitude. ?

Me? Not my style, I just like to ride. But it doesn't bother me.

I remember when Bill Nye, the Science Guy grew grass on a car. All body panels were covered in green grass. That guy is on permanent vacation. ?

Unless I'm mistaken, the fuzzy bikes were started by the Starboyz. I figure the fur was cheaper than paint and it morphed into a signiture look [shrug]. They have a bunch of street-stunt videos on the market--FTP (**** The Police). Crazy, talented, and errr...unique style those guys have.

38.jpg

129.jpg

I've seen it too.

Looks like a PITA to keep clean.

It's most likely done for the attention or whybenormal attitude. :crazy:

Me? Not my style, I just like to ride. But it doesn't bother me.

I remember when Bill Nye, the Science Guy grew grass on a car. All body panels were covered in green grass. That guy is on permanent vacation. :ride:

yeah i heard it was something about child molestation...

I saw too in S Fl. & I asked one of the dudes, & he said" after crashes ,it's easier just to glue on fur to hide the damage, The parts are too expensive to keep replacing" The bunch of them are known as the Zoo Crew. They used to do stunts & video too. Not sure if the web site still works, zoocrew.com Maybe they are all dead now ???? :crazy: