Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yzvet

%$#$!@#$ crap

9 posts in this topic

So I had a minor get off last weekend. Nothing to hard and I bent my brake side radiator. I couldn't belive it. So I go to order a new radiator and they tell me it's on back order. Might be 2 weeks. I go to order radiator braces and those are on back order. &%$#@! :thumbsup:

Don't order new radiators. Get them fixed at Mylers. Ship him your radiator, he'll fix it in one day, and ship it back to you usually for about $35.plus shipping 1 800 367 7699 or motorcycleradiators.com

I have used him twice in one week before and alot of my friends have used him more than once. Like new!

He's fixed each side of my pretzeled radiators better than new. He completely dismantled them and welded them back with extra bracing. Over 1,000 miles since repair and not a hint of a leak. Seriously better than new.

I plopped my 06 in the mud and bent the radiator a little as well as managed to push the elbow fitting on the bottom (right side rad) up and in a bit... I fixed mine by just grabbing ahold and bending it back (carefully!) and I have zero leaks thus far. Hopefully my WC radiator cages will prevent future problems with bent rads.