Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johan_from_Sweden

Shit shit.....!!!

8 posts in this topic

I have changed timingchain on my –02 WR 426 and when I tried to start it, there was no spark !!

After a while I discovered that one of the ignition coils were damaged. It probably happened when I was taking the flywheel off with a puller. :thumbsup:

Now I have to buy a new stator with all coils… In US it cost $260, so in Sweden it will be even more expensive… :thumbsup::confused:

:thumbsup:

I'm takin bets that by 12:45 this post is deleted Any takers?

:thumbsup:

I'm takin bets that by 12:45 this post is deleted Any takers?

You're wrong. It's funny title though. Maybe swedish guy can talk one of us USers to buy and send him the part.

You're wrong. It's funny title though. Maybe swedish guy can talk one of us USers to buy and send him the part.

Are you volunteering Motogoalie ? :thumbsup:

BTW

there was two female swedish hitch hikers touring australia and they asked an aussie guy to take their photo, so he looked through the viewfinder and the picture was all fuzzy, and he said "i cant seem to focus" and one of the girls said, "just take our photo, you can focus both later"

I have fixed it :thumbsup:

With help of a scalpel, a pair of tweezers, a small soldering iron and a stereo microscope I managed to connect the broken wires.

It´s running again !!

I have fixed it :thumbsup:

With help of a scalpel, a pair of tweezers, a small soldering iron and a stereo microscope I managed to connect the broken wires.

It´s running again !!

Shit, shit.... :thumbsup: