Who goes riding in Cyclones, Typhoons, Tornados???

This is the latest threat map for my town, the cyclone expected to hit in the next 18hrs. Where it crosses the coast, is where I live.

http://www.npmoc.navy.mil/jtwc/warnings/sh2306.gif

Lets just say the bikes are full, the jerrycans are full, new tires are on the bike, and I am ready for a great week end off work!

I'm not sure Matty,

But I did watch this program on the Discovery channel called "The Perfect Storm", and Australia is in big trouble!!! :thumbsup:

I'm not kidding, you could have this fire storm that blazes across your entire continent :thumbsup: I wonder where you can get the fire suits :confused:

I'm not kidding, you could have this fire storm that blazes across your entire continent :thumbsup: I wonder where you can get the fire suits :confused:

It would be very hard for that to happen, Australia is the driest continent besides Antartica. There is nothing but sand in the most of australia, the only green being around the coastline, and even then, it ain't all the way around. :thumbsup:

The cyclone just missed us but still very windy with 160km/h wind gusts and scattered showers as I type.

Still stuck at work on skeleton crew, been here for 24hrs already. We get to go home tomorrow morning but then got to start night shift tonight.

We were getting 10ft waves down the beach, which is usually dead flat!

Been and gone. I live top right hand corner of the main land.

It is one of the biggest in history, with up to 350km/h winds! :thumbsup:

It has to go over 270km/h for a category 5..........