Oversize tank for 06 YZ 450

I know that IMS has there large tank which is usually around 3.0-3.3 gal. Is there any others out there that are available right now around the 2.2 gal range. clarke won't have theirs released until May 10. I have run out of fuel twice now and I have a race coming up in 2 weeks. Please help :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I am also looking for a bigger tank for my 06.If I here of one I'll let you know

Man, Clarke is pissing me off. First they said end of march, then mid april, now may 10th. &%$#@!. Come on already, I want a tank. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

May 10th though is just an approximate for up here in Canada, i'm sure you'l get it sooner.

I've got the natural IMS 3.1 on mine. It wasn't a perfect fit, took a bit of persuasion. Now that it's mounted, it's solid and looks good. It is a little wider between the knees, but not bad. I like that I can see how much fuel I have at a glance. Also, if you only need a couple gallons, it carries the weight lower than stock. :thumbsup:

Acerbis makes a nice desert tank. 3.3 gallon, dual petcock, multiple colors, and all the hardware comes with the tank. I think I paid about $210. Bolted right on my 426. Could easily pull 100 plus mile ride. Check out their website, they have photos of all their stuff. Good luck....Jas

Acerbis makes a nice desert tank. 3.3 gallon, dual petcock, multiple colors, and all the hardware comes with the tank. I think I paid about $210. Bolted right on my 426. Could easily pull 100 plus mile ride. Check out their website, they have photos of all their stuff. Good luck....Jas

That's fine and dandy, but we're talking about the 06 450 here! :thumbsup: