First real track ride on the 06 YZ450F report

I will start off by saying that I have done everything I know how to get this bike to work/perform at it's best. I have greased everything, changed the front tire to suit my terrain, changed the chain, properly set up the suspension (easy on this bike because it's very close from the factory), checked it all over, rejetted, blah, blah and blah..........

Result is an awesome bike! This feels better than anything I have ever ridden before. It was almost like riding a works bike. Plush suspension that soaked up anything. Neutral feeling in the air, blitzing whoops, rockets out of the turns like it was on rails, easy to ride fast and not tireing either. On a scale of 1-10 (10 is the best) I would rate this a 9.75. My only minor complaint is the engagement of the clutch. I still stall the bike a few times and I can't figure out why.

Today, Rekluse called and they are going to be one of my sponsors. That should take care of the stalling issue. Thank you Patrick at Rekluse. :thumbsup:

If anyone out there is sitting on the fence about this bike, sit no more and go buy it. You will thank me, I promise. :thumbsup:

Man i am so jealous. I should be getting one this year sometime :bonk::bonk::cry: . My friend got one and he doesnt like it too much. He has had a lot of problems with the air fuel screw and jetting. I dont know, maybe he just has his head up his ass :thumbsup::thumbsup:. Well I am glad to hear that you like it, because i was getting a little worried from what he was saying. Cant wait to get rid of my CR125 and hop on one of them bad boys!!!! :confused::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

i would get one this year but i holding my breath for that EFI bike in 07!

...Result is an awesome bike! This feels better than anything I have ever ridden before...

If anyone out there is sitting on the fence about this bike, sit no more and go buy it. You will thank me, I promise. :thumbsup:

NYMXer, I could not agree more with you. In fact, if someone is not happy with this bike, I promise to send money :thumbsup::confused:

Sounds VERY good..

When my Yz250 is sold I will buy one!..:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: