HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eater_of_dirt

Spanking new 426!!!

6 posts in this topic

WHOHOOOO!!! Im picking up a spanking new 426 from the dealer on monday! I plan on performing most of the mods mentioned (BK, octopus, remote hot-start, suspension valving/adjust) but I am curious as to who makes 3rd party carbs for the WR. I bought a Qwiksilver pumper for my 250, and WOW, that thing RULES. So I am curious as to whether they make them for WRs.

Anyway, im pumped as all hell, since I know how fast this thing is after riding my friends (and how slow my XR250 is in comparison!).

Later

eater of dirt,

I just bought my 426 a week and half ago. I can tell you that this is by far the fastest bike I have ever ridden. I sit here and think about all of the upgrades that are available and I can't imagine why I would want to make this bike any faster! The only mods that I have done on this bike are the throttle and grey wire. I was very impressed by the noticable difference of the low and mid-range after cutting this wire!

Anyway, congrats on the new bike!

- Littlemeh

I can't wait anymore, my '02 is suppose to get here in two weeks from Toronto. grin.gif

Does anyone know if the Canandian models need the grey wire fix ?