HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoughR1der

Who has got the JDjetting kit in 06 450?

4 posts in this topic

just wondering who has installed this & has it helped out in power and smooth running.

im still having backfiring & popping @ 5k ft. i tried the 48/170 hoping it would cover sea level to 5k. i went back to stock 42/165 and still pops. It's not that bad, but kinda annoying. I have a stealth fuel screw, tried 1.25-2.5 turns, not much help. i bought the JD jet kit and will be putting in the blue needle as suggested, with stock 42/165 for 5k'.

im also getting a pipe, prolly DMC Afterburner Comp. will there be any other jetting that needs to be done after i get this?

thx

my JD kit works great i am at sea level just call them the girl on the phone really helped me i wanted it right the first time she told me which needle to use and what clip position worked perfect

Don't have their jet kit however my back fire/popping went away with this jetting. El. 2,400ft. (mojave desert). 48 pilot, needle one clip richer(5th). Didn't have a 168 main. Ran stock 165. Never touched the fuel screw yet.

Bike came alive. Hits much harder.