Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aftershock

Outlaw H/S

6 posts in this topic

Leaving for Cow Mountian Saturday morning, It should take about 5 1/2 hours or so to get there. This is my first time racing the Outlaw and from what I hear its going to be hot and dusty. The weather report says rain Tuesday (it figures). Hope to See some of you Nor Cal riders there. #939 C 4 Sroke.

Hey Aftershock Was'nt able to make it up to the race, how was the course and conditions. Lets hope for rain this week.

The race was sick with dust not as hot as it was on saturday though. I finished 2nd place four stroke B third overall B definately worth the drive. Can't wait to see you with a bike.

huge

Great job Hugh. That was no race it was war. My race didn't start until almost 1:00 Heat and Dust was an understatement.The course was a 20 mile loop. About 5 miles into my 2nd lap just after this nasty loamy up hill, dust so thick I couldn't see my handle bars, The trail turned right and and I went straight shocked.gif . I layed the bike down and busted my front brake line whan my hand guards rotated mad.gif . It's a scary feeling when you grab a handfull of front brake and there's nothing. About an other 5 miles I got a rear flat. My only brake was a rear brake on a flat tire mad.gifmad.gif . I finished the survial course and managed 7th. I love this sport grin.gif

Hey Huge that hurts. We're going to miss the Thanksgiving festivities as we will in So Cal the entire week. I've got the two weeks off around xmas & new years though. Since we got our trailer you can count on us being at Middle Creek a bit more often this winter.

Glad to hear you did so well - congrats.

Brian