When will the Effin problems stop?!?!?!?!?!

Is that possible? :thumbsup:

I doubt it, but maybe, just maybe, he will learn how to do something correctly. LOL. :thumbsup:

man.....I love a good train wreck! :thumbsup:

I doubt it, but maybe, just maybe, he will learn how to do something correctly. LOL. :thumbsup:

yep i think i did, i bought a $4 bottle of stop leak for radiators and it fixed the radiator leak and the water in the oil problem. Now wasnt that easier then waiting 3 busniess days for parts to come in, missing my next race, spending wasted hours tearing the whole motor back apart, replacing a $.20 o-ring and buying a very expensive replacemnt radiator?

Ok, just replacing the water pump shaft seals is not always the entire fix when the seals are leaking. If the water pump shaft is worn (which it probably is) you will eat more seals and leak prematurely....and, quite possibly pass water into the oil. I think it's a sub $25 part (for the shaft). I recommend pulling the ride side cover off again, replace the shaft and seals again and try it.

If you did everything else right, then this will most likely fix your problem.

Why not replace the cam chain?? It's like $12.....

ohh sorry i didnt mention it earlier if anyone was wondering i did replace the water pump shaft along with the seals, thanks to TT on that, if i hadnt researched it on here i probably would of wasted more time trying to fix this bike. and i have a cam chain on order but it hasnt arrived yet