HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dooweb2

What Base Suspension Settings You Guys Using

6 posts in this topic

I run the compression clickers in my forks all the way out and run 4 inches of sag in the rear(I'm 150pounds). I dont have the money or time for new springs at the moment but they are on the way. But you should be pretty good because I think these bikes are set up stock for 170-180 pound riders.

You sandbagger Jeff. Tell them like it is. Your a Senior A. Just kidding. I had to chime in and say congrats on the bike! Kelly.

4-13-06 Members, just a reminder that this Saturday 4/15/06 WNY Pro Action will be doing a free suspension seminar at the track. All members are invited. Scheduled start time is 10:00 am, but Don has asked that everyone is there and ready to go by 10:00. Hope to see you there.

~Dan R.- PR director

Wake up and GO!! Wish I could...open to close today :thumbsup:

lol Kelly Im not 165 either but I like a really plush ride and I will be 165 at mid season hopefully lol