Front disc protection

I need to import a front disc protector, any advice on which type to go for? Would I find one in the TT store....................okay,okay I'll do a search but what are you guys using?

I'm not currently using one. I had one of the plastic GYT-R units on it but I hit a tree and broke it and haven't put anything else back on since.

I need to import a front disc protector, any advice on which type to go for? Would I find one in the TT store....................okay,okay I'll do a search but what are you guys using?

I like those acerbis spider evo ones, in blue and white.

I haven't got one either, but will get 2 of these suckers, one for each bike.

Actually, the only one available is the Acerbis Spider EVO. I have one on my 2006 WR450 and it works very well. I would recommend it.

well I guess it also depends on how much proctection you want too. If you want lots of protection then Devol racing and GYT-R both have aluminum guards.

Thanks for the info, do you perhaps have a website address I can order from?

For the ones I mentioned you can get the GYT-R at any Yamaha dealer or shop that can order directly from Yamaha. The Devol guard is available from any Parts unlimited dealer but HERE is the link to their website. The plastic units are available at most any shop or online store (dennis kirk, rockymountain etc.). Hope that helps.

Tough to see in this pic but I have the Devol aluminum guard and really like it.

photo011.jpg