What size Dunlop 756?

Any recommendations on a good size for a Dunlop 756? The shop I called said they have 110's and 100's in stock. Would I even notice the difference between the two?

Varied riding terrain in CO and UT...

I have used the whole gammet of Dunlop tires. They all work good. Even the 606 for dual sporting. I have found however there is no such thing as a tire that is too big for Big Blue. Get the 110 and you'll get the most bang for your buck.

Any thoughts on whether I should replace the front while I'm at it? I have the stock tires on right now, with only the rear desperately needing a replacement. Front still looks good.

110 it is...

The general concensus it that the 739 front is crap. I may not be the best rider, but the 739 gave me a very unconfident feel. Almost any tire is better than the 739 front.

I must say I have had better luck with the Bridgestone tires on my 400 (or any other bike for that fact) than Dunlop. I use the M77&M78 and they perform and last in the rocks and ledges. I had to toss the 739's pretty quick.

I have to agree that the front tire is about the worst thing on the whole bike. I am still trying different one to see what i like best. Right now I am using a Michelin S12 seem great so far, I'll see how it lasts.

------------------

y2k wr, airbox lid removed, 180 main, 48 pilot, 426yz er needle,

wr timing, WB E-series S-bend w/ tapered head pipe

acerbis tank(yz), sdg seat(yz), scotts damper

Bridgestone M77/M78 combo. Love it here.

I am trying the new Michelin Starcross Inter tire, but I like the M78 better. She wears quick on the 520, but hooks. I will buy only M77 and M78 from now on, as I've tried a few others.

------------------

'01 KTM 520 SX

'95 KX 250 FOR SALE!!! -asking $2000 with decent amount of plastics/decals, parts!!

AMA Dist 6 Member

Hare Scramble Class B #523

Stinking double posts..........

------------------

'01 KTM 520 SX

'95 KX 250 FOR SALE!!! -asking $2000 with decent amount of plastics/decals, parts!!

AMA Dist 6 Member

Hare Scramble Class B #523

[This message has been edited by Chris Slade (edited October 11, 2001).]