97 XR600 spares/engine parts

:thumbsup: It's that time again......need a bunch of new goodies for my pig. Any advice/suggestions as to who can give me the best prices/ widest range of spares, as I'd prefer to order everything I need in one go, from one source?

What I'd need is all engine/g/box seals, bearings, final drive shaft, long range tank, clutch perch with decompressor lever, rear light etc.

Thanks a lot in advance!

XR's Only

Thumper Racing

Your local Honda Dealer

Barnum Racing

I hope that helps. I Also own a '97 XR 600R. Good Luck :thumbsup:

I purchased all my OEM parts from ThumperTalk OEM. Best prices I could find and great service. They didnt' list the parts for my '89 XR600 on their website, so I put together a list of parts with part #'s and e-mailed it to them. They gave me a quote the same day. I just used the microfiche sites that are available on the net to get all my part numbers.

I purchased all my OEM parts from ThumperTalk OEM. Best prices I could find and great service. They didnt' list the parts for my '89 XR600 on their website, so I put together a list of parts with part #'s and e-mailed it to them. They gave me a quote the same day. I just used the microfiche sites that are available on the net to get all my part numbers.

How do the prices compare with Service Honda?

They were a little cheaper than service honda, but only by a few cents on some parts, and 1 to 2 dollars on the more expensive parts. You have to pay $9.99 to become a member. I spend about $300 on OEM parts, and even with the $9.99 membership fee (which you only pay once a year), it was still a little cheaper for everything than at service honda. Shipping was also reasonable.

I would highly recommend requesting a quote to compare for yourself.