HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juppy

Best mod

12 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about getting my suspension done. I wanted to see how many people would say suspension over something else.

Suspension. Worth every penny. Rekluse is a close second, but to really appreciate what the autoclutch can do for you, gotta have the suspension setup correctly.

Jerry

suspension

Far and away the best mod I ever did to any bike.

I will say......this new '06 YZ450F is way better stock than any aftermarket suspended bike I have ever ridden. It just blows me away.

Suspension, then a very very close second is the Rekluse. Sometimes, very rarely I could go without the Rekluse. I have never found a situation where I am not totally happy I did the suspension. :thumbsup:

Handguards

Saved at least a couple dozen levers on my old bike and several perches and maybe even a master cylinder and at least 10 sets of grips. I think they are a MUST for any bike I ever own. Thinking about getting my forks re done and from what everyone else is saying I think I will. Rekluse 's are too expensive though