HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adam574

03 650r electrical ???

18 posts in this topic

alright i don't claim to be an electrican or play one on tv but my baja design kits tells me to remove some stuff before i start and one of them is the ac regulator. i can honestly say this thing could punch me in the face and i wouldn't know it... where is it and what does it look like?

thanks

adam

Just like oldman said however, it looks like a mini aircooled head. It's attached by a 10mm socket bolt. You can just disconnect it and leave it there if you'd like also. However, it cleans the area up if you remove it.

I bought my 03 with the BD kit already installed. I've got an unclipped blue wire hanging on the left side below the headlight. It has a round female end connector on it. My high beam indicator doesn't work, but I can't find anyplace to plug this sucker in!!?? (didn't get an install manual when I bought the bike).

they have the manuals online on there website. it is under the tech section.

they work i downloaded the one for the xr60r and had no problems looking at it..

ok, but they didn't work for me. (5 times) Which is why I asked the question! If I could download it and see it, I wouldn't have bothered anyone to ask....

Tried 3 more times tonight, 45 minutes each download. "bad file" or similar when I try to look at it. Anybody?

I bought my 03 with the BD kit already installed. I've got an unclipped blue wire hanging on the left side below the headlight. It has a round female end connector on it. My high beam indicator doesn't work, but I can't find anyplace to plug this sucker in!!?? (didn't get an install manual when I bought the bike).

You are trying to download the BD install manual for your particular bike (and not the honda service manual) as I understand it by reading this.

May I suggest simply giving BD a call and see if they will send you one? I had questions on some things and they where very cool about it and helped me out alot over the phone. :thumbsup:

(However, I would advise against simply emailing them about it)

Or maybe someone can email it to you? :thumbsup: , the pdf file size is around 6.3Meg

How about just buying one?

Why the H*** would I (or anyone) pay for one after they've already bought the kit?

You are trying to download the BD install manual for your particular bike (and not the honda service manual) as I understand it by reading this.

May I suggest simply giving BD a call and see if they will send you one? I had questions on some things and they where very cool about it and helped me out alot over the phone. :thumbsup:

(However, I would advise against simply emailing them about it)

Or maybe someone can email it to you? :confused: , the pdf file size is around 6.3Meg

Yes, the install manual. I'll call them. Maybe they will fax it to me. Thanks :thumbsup:

Why the H*** would I (or anyone) pay for one after they've already bought the kit?

Pity that sarcasm doesn't translate well here. I was kidding...

It's cool man. I think your best bet is to call and get one faxed over. :thumbsup: