What happens when your in a hurry

Loaded up to go for a quick 1 day ride tomorrow,In my haste I forgot a couple of things. One very important thing was my battery left on the trickle charger which is now 250 mi away.No name calling please as

i called myself every one in the book the last 100 mi. Question for the community,will the bike run with no battery? I have not tried anything yet cause I'm still pissed.Any help would greatly appreciated.05 wr450

TIA

Yes it will run fine.

Just kick it.

Buy either a battery tender that comes with a special jumper that is always connected to the battery and it can be charged with the battery in the bike. Or make/purchase a jumper to hookup to your trickle chrger;then that will never happen again. I just stuff the jumper into the right side "handle hole" in the side cover.

Make sure you tape up the battery connections. If the positive lead shorts to the frame or the - lead you will most likely blow the regulator.

Put the seat on the work bench next to the battery. You will probably never load your motorcycle in the truck without a seat

Put the seat on the work bench next to the battery. You will probably never load your motorcycle in the truck without a seat

That is a good idea also. I like leaving whatever I need to take with me in front of the door so I trip over it on the way out---that way it dosen't get forgotten.