Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flip_lmb

Thinking of upsetting the bank manager...

9 posts in this topic

...and trading in my 01 WR250F for a spanking new 450 :thumbsup:

I love the 250 but I'm sick to death of the kickstart (and she's occasionally a bitch to start - especially when im up to my knees in mud!). My question is, on the Yamaha website the RRP is £5,299 and £5,499 for the "Homologated version". Any ideas what extra's are on the homologated version for an extra two hundred quid?

Laters

flip

dude, english please...

How much more "english" can an Englishman get? :thumbsup:

homologated means it has been through and met the ADR requirements,

which means it can be registered! As for extra parts, maybe some indicators.......

well most of us californians are pretty stupid(me included) because I cannot understand a word he's saying. and quid is??

well most of us californians are pretty stupid(me included) because I cannot understand a word he's saying. and quid is??

Quid = pound (currency)

...and trading in my 01 WR250F for a spanking new 450 :thumbsup:

I love the 250 but I'm sick to death of the kickstart (and she's occasionally a bitch to start - especially when im up to my knees in mud!). My question is, on the Yamaha website the RRP is £5,299 and £5,499 for the "Homologated version". Any ideas what extra's are on the homologated version for an extra two hundred quid?

Laters

flip

these 200 pounds more on price are mainly for front and rear blinkers, license plate holder and for two mirrors.

Even norwegians like myself understands his post :thumbsup:

And MY english s*ck`s :thumbsup:

dude, english please...
Sorry, I must be typing with an accent again :thumbsup: Has anyone on the forum picked up an 06 yet? I've seen a few excellent deals on new, pre-registered 04 bikes (£1000+ less than 06 RRP). Aside from the digital speedo/computer what other differences are there?