Scammed by TT Member YZKID aka Mike Henrico

Ya that Mike Henrico is a really jerk lets get him

The only reason i did not send u the rotor with the rim was because i duck taped the shit out of the box than realized it was not in the box u think i would scam u for a rotor

the only thing i am guilty of is being slow

Well, tear apart your duck tape and put the rotor in the box. Just because you forgot to put it in, and it's already packed you think thats a excuse for you not to send it? He paid for the rotor too, just because your the ass who forgot to put it in don't mean you shouldn't send it to him all together.

Wow, people like you piss me off.

Ya that Mike Henrico is a really jerk lets get him

The only reason i did not send u the rotor with the rim was because i duck taped the shit out of the box than realized it was not in the box u think i would scam u for a rotor

the only thing i am guilty of is being slow

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Life gets busy, but I hope you see how important that rotor is to him now and quickly get it in the mail to him. You'd be doing the right thing......

YZKID

It's been over three weeks????????? You have your $$$$$, you should of sent that part as soon as you realized the mistake was made!

Being SLOW is not an excuse.

Still no rotor. I did manage to get him on the phone 10 days ago. He said it was boxed up and ready to ship but that he just missed the UPS as it closed early.... and of course he would send it out the next day. I think Mike Henrico may be a congential liar. I am just about ready to throw in the towel on this deadbeat arsehole.

fershy

What a douche satchel-ANY MORON can ship from water to water in less than 48 hrs-FedEx, UPS, any number of shippers have 2 day air. This kid needs to be taught a lesson, be it banning his IP or payback-a little revenge is sometimes sweet when aged properly.

I deal with scumbags in business all the time that come up with every excuse they can dream up to not pay for services rendered. I tend to Inform neighbors, clergymen, family members, tell everybody that will listen what a fraud that person is. Then I go destroy their credit. Then I START to get even. :crazy:

AND SOMEBODY TELL THAT LYIN THIEVIN CRETIN TO GET A DIFFERENT AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YZKid is a YZSquid!! :ride:

Your going to met douchebags like this throughout your life... just move on there a joke. YZkid your a coward mate. Send him the bloody rotar ASAP and move on.

Yep, I had a guy screw me on some tires a couple of years back...always the same thing, excuse after excuse after excuse. Seems like we all pay the arsehole tax sooner or later, so youre not alone. At least we are all aware of him now...ill watch for him on ebay too.

I was going to shoot him a PM telling him what I thought, but then I remembered last time I did that I had the guy tattle on me to the TT Owners. Whatever. I'm sure he knows how much dissaproval we have for his ways.

Don't worry, in time...KARMA will settle in. :ride:

Shot him a PM, here's what it said.

A fellow TTer mentioned that you "forgot" to ship a rotor that was suppose to included with the wheel. This is not how people who share a passion for motorcycles are suppose to treat others. I don't want to see the integrity of TT members go downhill because of a few bad apples. So hurry up and ship the rotor or compensate him in a timely manor.

Well well. I am happy to report a fairy tale ending to this sordid affair! Some 100 days after initial payment, with countless lies and broken promises, I have finally received the rotor from Mr. Henrico.

I'd like to thank all the great TT'ers that stepped up and helped provide the YZKID (a.k.a. YZ-KID on Ebay for all you home gamers!) with the moral suasion needed to make good. I even had a few TT'ers offer to ship me there spare rotors for free. A big shout out to yah all :applause:

So there you go Mike Henrico, I get the rotor today and I clear your name same day. See how that works?

I still have great faith in the community and this experience only serves to reinforce that notion.

Peace,

fershy